Freelton, Ontario, May 11, 2015: The Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association held their Annual General Meeting of members at the Nottawasaga Inn and Resort in Alliston, Ontario on May 6th, 2015.
CRVA members were joined by Eleonore Hamm and Sam Parks from RVDA of Canada, Maryse Catellier and Robert Trask of Canadian Camping and RV Council (CCRVC) and Christopher Mahony of Go RVing Canada to collaborate on the issues currently impacting the RV Industry in Canada.
“We would like to sincerely thank the members and our industry partners for attending CRVA’s Board Meetings and AGM last week at Nottawasaga Inn & Resort” said Shane Devenish, CRVA’s Executive Director. “The RV Industry in Canada is strong but we want to ensure that as an Association we are aware of any opportunities or threats in our future as best we can. Having the RVDA of Canada, CCRVC and Go Rving join us during our meetings provides each Association with the perfect occasion to share ideas where we can assist each other and communicate important issues. ” continued Shane.
The AGM included a presentation from Level’s Cyrus Irani, the firm contracted to build CRVA’s new website which will provide several exciting features for its members that will greatly assist each member’s marketing efforts and promotion. CRVA will be reaching out to its members to provide digital content to populate their individual pages.
The CRVA held a nomination process to elect/re-elect the following Executive and Board of Directors for the 2015-2016 term.
About the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association:
CRVA promotes all aspects pertaining to the quality and safety in the RVs built by CRVA member companies in Canada and the United States. The Association ensures a continuity of professional standards beneficial to the RV industry and, ultimately, in the best interest of the consumer.
- Important Safety Recall Information – Kidde Fire Extinguishers - January 22, 2018
- Canadian Coach Sales up 38.2% for 11 Months ending November 2017 - January 16, 2018
- CRVA’s Past President Roger Faulkner enters RV/MH Hall of Fame in 2018 - January 5, 2018
- CRVA Wholesale Shipments up by 28.5% YTD vs 2016 - November 24, 2017
- LCI To Unveil OneControl Products at 2018 RVIA Show - November 22, 2017
- Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association holds 1st Board Meeting under new Chairman McDermott - October 5, 2017
- The BUZZ: Canada Set for RVing, Camping Week - May 22, 2017
- CRVA monitors Tiny Homes - July 13, 2016
- CRVA targets younger audience - December 15, 2015
- Announcement of CRVA’s Toronto Spring Camping & RV Show and Sale - August 7, 2015