Burlington, Ontario, June 30, 2015: The Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association wishes to announce that they have moved their Administration Office to Burlington, Ontario effective July 1st, 2015.
The Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association had subleased office space from The Ontario Recreational Dealers Association (ORVDA) since 2010, but after assessing the needs of each Association by their respective Board of Directors, the decision was made to move the CRVA into its own premises.
Roger Faulkner, President of the CRVA, issued the following statement: “We have made tremendous strides in the past year to create a more visible and impactful presence for CRVA in the RV Industry. We had outgrown our previous office space and the CRVA needed to have additional administrative capabilities to better serve our expanding membership. We would like to thank the ORVDA for their ongoing partnership with the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association and wish them much continued success in their Association’s endeavours.”
CRVA’s new address is as follows:
100 Burloak Drive, Suite #300
About the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association:
CRVA promotes all aspects pertaining to the quality and safety in the RVs built by CRVA member companies in Canada and the United States. The Association ensures a continuity of professional standards beneficial to the RV industry and, ultimately, in the best interest of the consumer.
- Important Safety Recall Information – Kidde Fire Extinguishers - January 22, 2018
- Canadian Coach Sales up 38.2% for 11 Months ending November 2017 - January 16, 2018
- CRVA’s Past President Roger Faulkner enters RV/MH Hall of Fame in 2018 - January 5, 2018
- CRVA Wholesale Shipments up by 28.5% YTD vs 2016 - November 24, 2017
- LCI To Unveil OneControl Products at 2018 RVIA Show - November 22, 2017
- Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association holds 1st Board Meeting under new Chairman McDermott - October 5, 2017
- The BUZZ: Canada Set for RVing, Camping Week - May 22, 2017
- CRVA monitors Tiny Homes - July 13, 2016
- CRVA targets younger audience - December 15, 2015
- Announcement of CRVA’s Toronto Spring Camping & RV Show and Sale - August 7, 2015