Freelton, Ontario, March 3, 2015: The Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (CRVA) is pleased to announce that CSA Z240 RV Series: Recreational Vehicles, is now available for free public view-access on CSA Group’s website at “CSA Communities”. The view-access is sponsored by the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association which will also offer its members an exclusive discounted rate to purchase a copy of the new RV Standard to help promote the safe operation of recreational vehicles as part of their agreement with CSA.
The fourth edition of CSA Z240 specifies the dimensional and safety requirements for recreational vehicles. The new edition is part of a continuing effort to synchronize the requirements for recreational vehicles across Canada and the United States. As part of CRVA’s mandate to promote quality and safety in the recreational vehicle industry, it has sponsored free online access allowing interested individuals to view the standard free-of-charge.
“The CRVA is delighted to have the opportunity to support CSA Group’s publication of the new RV Standard,” said Roger Faulkner, CRVA’s President. “We are extremely pleased to sponsor the “view-access” page while offering the exclusive discounted rate to purchase the new standard to our valued member companies,” continued Mr. Faulkner. “This is an ideal chance for the CRVA to provide value for our members and to our RV Industry partners.”
The CRVA works closely with accredited organizations to develop standards and codes for recreational vehicles. Together with federal and provincial governments, associations and organizations, the CRVA helps ensure the recreational vehicle industry is at the forefront of trends and technical improvements. The CRVA participates on CSA Group technical committees related to recreational vehicles and encourages everyone with an interest to take advantage of the public view access to learn more about safety and performance requirements for recreational vehicles.
Free view access is available at CSA Communities The standard may also be purchased online at www.csagroup.org under the “shop CSA” tab.
About the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association:
CRVA promotes all aspects pertaining to the quality and safety in the RVs built by CRVA member companies and the association ensures a continuity of professional standards beneficial to the RV industry and, ultimately, in the best interest of the consumer.
- Important Safety Recall Information – Kidde Fire Extinguishers - January 22, 2018
- Canadian Coach Sales up 38.2% for 11 Months ending November 2017 - January 16, 2018
- CRVA’s Past President Roger Faulkner enters RV/MH Hall of Fame in 2018 - January 5, 2018
- CRVA Wholesale Shipments up by 28.5% YTD vs 2016 - November 24, 2017
- LCI To Unveil OneControl Products at 2018 RVIA Show - November 22, 2017
- Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association holds 1st Board Meeting under new Chairman McDermott - October 5, 2017
- The BUZZ: Canada Set for RVing, Camping Week - May 22, 2017
- CRVA monitors Tiny Homes - July 13, 2016
- CRVA targets younger audience - December 15, 2015
- Announcement of CRVA’s Toronto Spring Camping & RV Show and Sale - August 7, 2015