LCI To Unveil OneControl Products at RVIA Show
November 20, 2017 by RVBusiness
ippert Components Inc. (LCI) is set to unveil advances in its OneControl at upcoming National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky. According to a press release, LCI will display its Connected RV at Booth No. 261 during the show.
LCI Connected RV will showcase the company’s most advanced technologies to date and several new OneControl products including OneControl ConnectAnywhere, OneControl Wireless, OneControl Voice and OneControl Support. Representatives from LCI, and its subsidiary LCI Technologies, will be offering guided tours and product demonstrations of the OneControl-equipped Connected RV and OneControl products during the show.
OneControl ConnectAnywhere technology utilizes cellular and satellite connections, allowing RVers the ability to remotely monitor and control many of their coach’s features via the OneControl mobile app. ConnectAnywhere-equipped RVs provide remote access to common RV functions and accessories such as electronic leveling systems, awnings, slideouts, lighting, HVAC, water and tank levels.
With the OneControl Wireless system, RVers have total control of their RV while in range ofÂ a secure and long range Wireless Gateway the secure wireless connection developed by LCI Technologies with patented security protocols.
LCI’s Connected RV will also display and demonstrate OneControl Voice, the RV industry’s first fully integrated voice-controlled system. RV owners can now control their coach using the fastest growing technology in the consumer electronics market.
Additionally, LCI will showcase OneControl Support, providing a mobile app that connects to the RV and allows complete control of many of its most important functions. From awnings and lighting to automatic leveling systems, and water tanks, OneControl Support controls the RV with just the push of a button.
The Connected RV features our latest technology advancements. The OneControl family of products represents some of the biggest innovations our Electronics Division created, commented Vice President of Sales Andy Murray. We are undoubtedly excited to display the OneControl smart products as these features have been some of the most requested by the next generation of RVers.
LCI will also host happy hours where representatives from LCI will be providing a demo of the Connected RV and answering questions. Happy hours will take place on Nov. 28-29Â from 2-4 p.m. at the LCI display.
- CRVA Wholesale Shipments up by 28.5% YTD vs 2016 - November 24, 2017
- LCI To Unveil OneControl Products at 2018 RVIA Show - November 22, 2017
- Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association holds 1st Board Meeting under new Chairman McDermott - October 5, 2017
- The BUZZ: Canada Set for RVing, Camping Week - May 22, 2017
- CRVA monitors Tiny Homes - July 13, 2016
- CRVA targets younger audience - December 15, 2015
- Announcement of CRVA’s Toronto Spring Camping & RV Show and Sale - August 7, 2015
- CRVA is on the move - July 1, 2015
- CRVA Annual General Meeting - May 11, 2015
- Free Public View Access for Safety Standard on Recreational Vehicles - March 3, 2015