OAKVILLE, Ont. — Roger Faulkner, president of the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association, and on behalf of the board of directors, today announced the appointment of Shane Devenish as CRVA’s newly appointed executive director, effective today.
Devenish was formerly employed at TCF Inventory Finance, where he held the title of vice president and national relationship manager for North America recreation vehicles. Bringing more than 25 years of industry experience, he has worked closely with RV manufacturers and dealers throughout his financial career at TCF, Textron Financial and GE Commercial Distribution Finance.
He has served on the CRVA Board of Directors for a number of years, most recently in the role of Vice-President.
“The CRVA is delighted to have Shane join our team in the role of executive director,” said Faulkner. “With Shane’s help, CRVA will be positioned to move forward in a totally new direction. We will be asking Shane to work closely with Chris Mahony, Go RVing Canada; Eleonore Hamm, president of the Recreation Vehicles Dealers Association of Canada ( CRVDA) and with Maryse Catellier from CCRVC (Canadian Campground Recreational Vehicle Council).
“We are confident that Shane’s past relationships within the RV industry will bring a talented range of innovative and fresh new ideas to the table,” said Faulkner. “Hang onto your hats, because on August 12, 2014 you will see CRVA once again, become extremely proactive within our industry.”
“I am extremely excited to take on my new role at the CRVA,” said Devenish. ” The CRVA has been a tradition in the Canadian RV industry for more than 40 years and I am humbled and honored to have been given this opportunity. I look forward to working with my industry peers to meet the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.”
- CRVA Report: Canada Shipments Rise 28% in ’17 - February 22, 2018
- Important Safety Recall Information – Kidde Fire Extinguishers - January 22, 2018
- Canadian Coach Sales up 38.2% for 11 Months ending November 2017 - January 16, 2018
- CRVA’s Past President Roger Faulkner enters RV/MH Hall of Fame in 2018 - January 5, 2018
- CRVA Wholesale Shipments up by 28.5% YTD vs 2016 - November 24, 2017
- LCI To Unveil OneControl Products at 2018 RVIA Show - November 22, 2017
- Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association holds 1st Board Meeting under new Chairman McDermott - October 5, 2017
- The BUZZ: Canada Set for RVing, Camping Week - May 22, 2017
- CRVA monitors Tiny Homes - July 13, 2016
- CRVA targets younger audience - December 15, 2015